We are seeking suitably qualified candidates for the position of Lecturer in Event Management. The successful candidate will be expected to make significant contributions to all activities in the discipline through teaching.
Lecturer – Event Management (Full-time)
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Event Management
- Preferable with at least 3 years of teaching experience
- Candidate with industrial experience can also be considered
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Able to work effectively and efficiently as a team member as well as independently.
- Strong commitment and passionate in teaching young adults of diverse backgrounds
- Preferably with teaching permit
- Plan and deliver lessons for diploma/degree programs according to MQA standards
- Supervises student coursework/projects
- Conduct assessments on students
- Assist in academic projects such as MQA Visitation, subject file etc.
- Assist in invigilation
Lecturer in Early Childhood Education (Full-time)
- Minimum a Degree in Early Childhood
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team
- Develop and deliver lectures related to Early Childhood Education
- Develop and update lesson plans/perform curriculum review in compliance with college’s standards
- Assist in Departmental activities
- Invigilate exam as and when required
- Participate in extra-curricular activities or other company events as and when required
- Assists in marketing related activities such as education fairs, school road shows, etc.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com.
Closing Date : 30th January 2020
ALFA College reserves the right to delay or not to proceed with an appointment for the above-mentioned position.