There is probably no career more important than teaching and caring for children. The children of today are tomorrow’s leaders. One common misconception is that the only career choice in this field is to be a teacher. In reality, your career options can include being a childcare centre manager, an educational administrator, a school counsellor, an assistant principal or even the owner of a kindergarten.
ALFA College’s Certificate in ECE incorporates the theoretical components with practical elements and a perfect pathway into Diploma or employment right after this Certificate programme.
SPM / UEC / O-Level or equivalent
Minimum 1 credit
1.5 years (Full-Time)
Jan, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct
- Assistant child care worker
- Assistant pre-school teacher
- Assistant education administrator
- Assistant special education teacher
- Assistant kindergarten operator
- Assistant children trainer
- Assistant principal
If you want to take it to the next level, you have come to the right place.
- Malaysian Studies I
- Introduction to Time Management/ *Bahasa Kebangsaan
- Malaysian Civics
- Basic Approaches in Early Childhood Education
- Child Development I
- Infant/Toddler Care
- Managing a Child Care Centre
- Inclusive Early Childhood Education
- Child Guidance
- Play Development
- Child Development II
- Professionalism for Early Childhood Educators
- Child, Family and Community
First Aids for Baby/Emergency
- Communicative English
- Language Literacy in Early Childhood Education
- Parental Involvement
- Visual Arts in Early Childhood Education
*SPM Students without a credit in Bahasa Melayu will need to take Bahasa Kebangsaan.
EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
AT ALFA, WE DULY REWARD THOSE WHO ARE DESERVING. APPLY AND BE AN ALFA SCHOLAR TODAY!